Nachod is not only a city with a population of 21,000, the seat of many companies and institutions or a castle overlooking the city. Nachod is also a place from which you can go hiking in various directions, be it the Czech Republic or Poland.
Nachod is a city near the state border with Poland. Tourists and professional drivers go through Nachod to the South of Europe. Some people end their journey in one of the most beautiful capitals of Europe - Prague. Nachod is also a place worth stopping by to visit nearby tourist attractions, whether in the Czech Republic or in Poland.
The most famous and most visited places are:
- Stołowe Mountains - approx. 20 km from Nachod
- Adrszpach Rock Town - 32 km from Nachod
- Kłodzko Fortress - 42 km
- Gold Mine in Złoty Stok - 60 km
- Safari Zoo in the Manor Kralova - 40 km
- Lake"Rozkosz" - 6 km
- historic towns: Jaromierz (20 km), Hradec Kralove (40 km), Pardubice (55 km), Kutna Hora (skull chapel, silver mine, gothic buildings - 75 km), etc.
- Śnieżka (Karkonosze) - approx. 100 km from Nachod
We encourage all our clients to visit our city and recommend accommodation in the Apartment under the Nachodzki Castle. We offer accommodation in a two-room apartment with a kitchenette and its own bathroom and toilet. The apartment offers accommodation for max. 6 people. The price for the stay is PLN 155/night. In the case of longer stays, the price is set individually.
More information about the apartment
by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend !!!