Social security and health insurance

Enterprenuers (self-employed persons) from one country which are at the same time employed in another country are obliged to pay social security from business activities in the state of employment. At the same time, self-employed does not have to pay for insurance in country where business is registered.

Also, self-employed persons who do business in two or more countries are obliged to pay insurance from all activities in only one of them.

Partners of public companies have similar obligations.

At the same time, it must be remembered that in the EU, it is forbidden to pay social security in more countries at same time.

Our company has also experience with providing trans-border services for employers of workers working from home abroad. 

Price list for self-employed
Preparation of A1
€ 20
Registration for social and health insurance

€ 60

Translations od documents € 30
Yearly insurance declarations
€ 15


Price list for employers
Registration of employer

€ 60

Translations od documents € 30


business Contact data
Šafránice 555
547 01 Náchod 1
Czech Republik
VAT ID: CZ8410083946

Phone +420 774 68 24 00
account_balance_wallet Average Rate Currency

EUR 1.6327 AUD
EUR 24.354 CZK
EUR 0.85690 GBP
EUR 381.90 HUF
EUR 4.3318 PLN
EUR 11.2380 SEK
EUR 1.0777 USD
© 2010 - 2023 Jakub Piotr Sowiński